Call us : +971 4 432 8526
Welcome to official website of Armiti, One of the first companies active in intelligent building industry in UAE.
Armiti Company is proud to introduce and offer advanced services in the field of control of Home & Building Automation. These services are aimed at consultants, contractors, developers, operators and end-users in the UAE and the Middle East in general.
Armiti founders, having more than fifteen years of experience in designing, procurement, executing and supervising intelligent building projects, strongly believe to become the leader in the field of control of Building Automation and Home Automation System Dubai and Middle East market. This belief results from the series of actions, decisions and capabilities that have been put together and used as the basis of Armiti, Including:
• Understanding the appropriate control and automation solutions for different types of architectures, such as villas, residential buildings, offices, hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, sport complexes, ranging from the most economical to the most luxurious requirements.
• Having well-established partnerships with well-known manufacturers such as ABB, Steinel, Elko, WHD, Deos, Sez etc.
• Knowledge of choosing the proper strategies for different services and offering them based on the latest available technology down to the lower cost ranges.
• Having a professional and highly experienced team of specialists, including 60 electrical/control/computer engineers, capable of handling all the project steps.
• Having a global, powerful, reliable portfolio of required equipment, covering all aspects of intelligent building control systems, such as Smart Home Automation, Lighting Control, HVAC control, Security and Surveillance systems, Intercom Systems, Audio Systems, Guest Room Management System, Visualization and Monitoring systems, Curtain Control, Access Control and so on.
• Capability of incorporating all controlling sections on a single well-known standard networked system, linking all of the intelligent systems together and controlling them in tandem.
• Capability of interfacing with different Building Management Systems and integrating with legacy or conventional sub-systems.
• Capability of connecting the intelligent KNX network to other standard networks such as local IP
networks, Internet, mobile and telephone and control the whole system through these networks
• Armiti is also registered in the vendor lists of some of the most important Contractors and Clients as well as consultants that shows its power on customer satisfaction and quality services.Read More